Monday, September 25, 2006

BNSF Picnic

BNSF had their annual picnic last Friday (9/22/06). I’ve been going to this Family Day Picnic since I was a little girl in MN. Papa has been with BN (now BNSF) for many, many years. I have such fond memories of these picnics with the pony rides and ice cream and I know Maddie will, too!

Marek slept while we ate . . .


Not for long . . . My guy and me (he loves to stare at his mommy) . . .


Pony rides!

Riding one handed with a wave . . .


Our little Cowgirl



Landon fell in love with the Lemur! He kept trying to kiss it and pet it!

What would a picnic be without face painting!


And a fishing hole! I think Daddy had more fun here . . .


Maddie LOVES the big jump house slides. Her and daddy waited and waited and after she went down – she cut back in line and went down again! Tom had to jump in to get her after her 2nd time down! She was going for #3! I don’t blame her after waiting so long . . .
One more pony ride after another long wait . . .
This time she got the BIG horse!

We came home and washed off all the candy, melted ice cream, and dirt!

What a day!

No comments: