Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Potty Training 102

Well, we've actually been potty training for a full week as of today! Nothing but panties for little Madelyn! She's done great with the exception of going #2 in the potty! I'm not sure why - it seems that would be the emancipation of choice! Not so! We're getting there, slowly but surely.


Here she is first thing in the morning - she's not so chipper!


I made the mistake of telling her that if she went potty on her potty chair, I would buy "The Lion King" movie for her. Little did I know it had been vaulted by Disney. I bought one off of e-bay that had some interesting asian writing all over it. Perfectly legit, I'm sure. . .

Daddy and Maddie snuggled with some popcorn for the movie!

She's very serious about her movies . . .

Some scary parts, even daddy looks scared!

All's well that ends well . . .

No comments: