Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Baby Boy Turns 2

We had a birthday party, Dr. Seuss style, "Go, Dog, Go"! They all went to the tree to the great big dog party!
Here was the big tree . . . this one equipped with slides and fun . . .
Looks just like the book - don't you think?
My birthday boy (Miss Teri in the background)
The adults had just as much fun! Aunt Kelly crawling through the tunnels . . .
Aunt Stephie "helping the kids" . . .
Madelyn having so much fun . . .
All the moms resting and watching after the fun . . .
The cake. Yes, made it myself, thank you!
Nana made Marek his own dog cake for his dog party. He's really more of a manly dog but this one was so stinkin' cute!
He couldn't wait to get his paws on it! hahahahehehe
The candles and singing . . .

The fury of opening presents . . .

Happy, Happy Birthday my prescious little gift from God.

1 comment:

Mariana Bicudo said...

What a wonderful party!

What a cake!

Congratulations Jacque for everything!

It was the first time I saw an American B-Day party and it was awesome!!!

I love you!!!

Mari :)