Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Weekend with the Whisenants

We headed over to the Whisenants on New Years Day and ended up spending the night. We hadn't done this in a long time so everyone had so much fun!
All the kids playing the wii . . .
Marek and Madelyn just LOVE Miss Bella - she's a white fur ball of fun . . .
Kelly getting some sweet talking and smiles from Micah . . .
Brock even got to come! He pretty much slept the entire time - and ran away from Bella . . . She's so stinkin' cute.

I'm so glad my kids are still so enamored with their baby sister. . .

Micah talking to her daddy . . .
My sweet nephews . . .

At about 11 weeks I took "Self Discovery" pictures of Madelyn and Marek (see post here). I haven't been as good at getting these milestone pictures with Micah . . . been a little busy . . .
Here she is at about 12 weeks checkin' herself out . . .


Speaking of milestones, Micah thankfully followed in her big sisters and brothers footsteps and started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old!!! I am blessed - so blessed. Makes everyone happier. :)

No comments: