Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pictures with Santa!

We went to see Santa back on 12/2. I know I'm behind on my postings (Dan!). Excuuuuuse me! It was last Sunday and the weather was, yet again, perfect! It was warm enough for Madelyn to wear her sleeveless dress without a coat! We went to Sundance Square, just as we did last year. No lines to see Santa and a $5 donation for the Sister Cities International Youth Program.
I was surprised, Marek didn't have the typical 2nd year "scream in Santa's lap" photo!
He sat on good 'ol St. Nick's lap and looked around and posed for a bit. Then he was ready to get off and go to daddy!
Madelyn asked him, again, for a "pink Barbie princess doll house". Santa is ahead of the game this year and got his gifts early. . .
Ok, so I made sure everyone matched and I just don't . . .
After pictures, we had lunch at the Corner Bakery and Cafe. We thought pasta with red sauce was perfect for our kids in all white!! Surprisingly, they left with not a drop on them!
My little ham . . .
It's a crazy time of year but I'm happy to say that I have wrapped almost all of my presents, ordered our Christmas photo cards, finished my Christmas poem, and I'm done with Christmas shopping - ok, with the exception of a few things - but I know what and where to go for them! I'm actually ahead of the game this year! I guess my Christmas cards will get out before February this year! Woo hoo!
However, it's nice to sit back and reflect on what is the real reason for the season. Not just the hustle and bustle. We have so much to thank God for - Jesus being the first!
God Bless you all!

No comments: