Thursday, March 20, 2008

AGAIN!

Well, it's been a long time . . . AGAIN! I got my computer problem fixed, sort of. We were set up for the LOWEST speed "High Speed Cable" - not good. It's better now and I'm able to upload pics again but only ONE at a TIME. I'm a picture person, again, not good. I think we need a new wireless router. Anway, I'll get better at blogging once again - so many new things and adjustments! My life just did a complete 180!

I don't even know where to start . . . How about one week ago today . . .




Last Thursday Madelyn had an easter egg hunt at school. I was in meetings/training all week so I wasn't there for the 20 minute egg hunt but I got some great shots of my little Easter model when I dropped her off.










She's no stranger to the camera . . .





Madelyn and Dylan - Chase wasn't there yet . . .Aren't they sweet!





On Friday, my Aunt Kathy and cousins (Kristen and Kori) came in from MN to visit us for a long weekend (until Tuesday morning). We had them over on Saturday night for drinks, food and more food! I go a little overboard . . .



Then, on Sunday, Gena and Djan graced us with their presence. The weather was beautiful and we, again, had more drinks and food!

Djan dancing with Mads . . .


Madelyn adores Djan . . . She's got to be in the center of it all . . .

I had lunch with my boss on Monday at Mi Cocina - my favorite Mexican food restaurant. Yummy!


Then we had dinner with my aunt and cousins again on Monday night - our last Hoorah before they left. We ate at Esparza's (great margs!). Mexican . . . again! We were sad to see them go :(


Can you tell they're related?!

Even Marek knows to turn around and say "cheese!" . . .
My emotions were all over the place because I was sad to see my family go but we were about to meet our long awaited Au Pair!! That's right - after dinner Tom, the kids and I drove to the airport to pick her up! YEAH - she's here! Just in time before the weather got bad again! I was getting a little nervous about not having found someone yet. Mimi helped us the first week of my job when I was in Hickory and my mom helped us last week and what was supposed to be this week. However, AA was getting her contract ready and they wanted her to come back asap - she starts again on Monday. She got some stomach bug while she was here, too. Just before I screamed "Calgon take me away!" - we found Sophia. We really needed someone and God answered our prayers - AGAIN! Sophia is from France and we love her! She is wonderful with our children and she is very sweet!


On Tuesday, I started my diet . . . again . . .

No comments: