Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa

I couldn't get out to my favorite Santa place this year in downtown Fort Worth so Mari and I braved the crowds at the mall with the kids. I had plenty of stuff for them to do while we waited for 1 1/2 hours in line to see Santa. I also love that you can threaten so many things this time of year "ok, you're not listening and Santa is watching. No presents this year!" 70% of the time it works every time. :)
When we arrived they ate their snacks right away . . . there goes one time passer . . .
Still waiting - playing with stickers . . .

Finally made it! Now give me beautiful smiles!
Perfect!

Madelyn is explaining to Santa that she wants a baby doll and books . . . she's so sweet!
One more picture with Mari . . .

Done and we survived! Next year, we will be on top of things again and get out sooner than December 22nd!

No comments: