Thursday, December 25, 2008

Zieminski Christmas

After opening presents from Santa, we went to the Whisenants to celebrate Christmas with the Zieminski side. For some reason I only have 1 picture but I took a lot of video on the video camera. See, I'm the photographer, videographer, blogger, etc so if I'm not taking the pictures or asking someone to take one - it doesn't get done. :) I have to beg Tom to take a picture of me with the kids so that they know that I was actually around and so they remember what I looked like when I'm old! I'm not bitter or anything - that's just not very "in the Christmas spirit".

Here's a picture of all the kids (and Chris) eating the delicious Christmas Turkey Kelly made.
The kids were spoiled by Nana and Papa (as usual!). The each (yes - all 6) got their very own recliners! Nana and Papa brought in these huge boxes - all wrapped of course - and whent he last one was brought in they all 6 started tearing and shredding them to pieces! It took some assistance from the daddy's to get the boxes opened and chairs out but Madelyn and Marek sat in their chairs for the remainder of the day! A huge success. They got a ton of other gifts from nana and papa, the Posts, and the Whisenants. Nana and papa also got all the daddies digital picture frames and all the mommies got these great vacuums.
I love the holidays and spending time with family and friends.
God Bless You All and Merry Christmas!!

No comments: