Sunday, January 18, 2009

Muffin Man

This cracks me up. On Wednesdays, Mari takes the kids to story time at the library. One of the stories was about the Muffin Man and they do crafts, songs, etc around the story. Marek was riding his big wheel around the house one night while I was making dinner and he suddenly needed to ask me a question right to my face. I crouched down to his levle and he looked at me with his very serious eyes and asked me if I knew the Muffin Man. I replied back, just as seriously, "you mean the one who lives on Drury Lane?". He smiled and said "umm hmm" and sped off on his big wheel (actually Madelyn's Barbie Big Wheel). That kid makes my heart hurt. Although I wasn't able to catch the original Muffin Man question on video - I was able to get him asking his auntie Kelly.

No comments: