Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

What a beautiful day! On Sunday we got a picnic lunch (thanks to McAllisters!) and headed to the park next to our new house!! They accepted our bid now we're in the option period! We are so excited but don't want to get our hopes up before getting it inspected. It's a very solid house and I don't suspect we'll have any issues, though!
Here are the kids playing at the new park!

It has several ponds with fish, turtles, geese, ducks, walking trails, etc. Just a beautiful area. I had brocolli cheese soup with a bread bowl that I didn't eat so we used that to feed the ducks!

and the turtles . . .
That night after naps, we had dinner at my favorite place, Mi Cocina! Although it's not quite the same without the mambo taxi . . .


After dinner, we always walk around Southlake Town Square. Here are my babies making wishes and throwing pennies into the fountain . . .
Family picture! Doesn't Marek look happy. :)
That's better!

Me and ALL my babies on Mother's Day.
I'm so blessed - beyond my wildest dreams. My children are happy, healthy and beautiful.

I hope every Mother feels as special as I do today and always.

No comments: