Monday, July 13, 2009

M&M&Ms 10-14-2009

Well we've decided on a name for our newest little angel - Micah (Hebrew - Who is like God) Elizabeth. We're still trying to decide on the middle name but Elizabeth goes so well. Our three little Muskateers.
I had my doctor's appointment today and we set my c-section for 10-14-2009 at 7:15 am! With my history of deliveries, I may very well go into labor before that but so far that's the tentative date. Everything checked out great today - Micah's heartbeat was about 140 or 145 - or as my doctor likes to say "barely a girl". :)
My next appointment is in one month and I have my glucose screening - fun. Can't wait to try the new "fruit punch" flavor they have . . . blah. Then I start going in every two weeks! I'm almost in the final stretch!
HOUSE UPDATE: Walk through was tonight - we have the keys - painters start tomorrow! We should be in by this weekend if the painters finish by Friday! I can't wait to start nesting and take a dip in my new pool!

2 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

I was offered fruit punch this time and it was a huge improvement. I had to do the 3 hour screen though. Icky!

Oleys said...

Yeah! I can't wait - blah!