Sunday, June 27, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

Well, not much has happened here since my last blog..... Okay - maybe just a few things.  Let me see if I can summarize...


A few of my fave pictures:

June 2010:


Madelyn and Micah at Whisenants

Madelyn's Dance Recital to Material Girl...

July 2010:


This just makes me laugh (Fourth of July at Lake Granbury):


Cousin Time!!


Going on a walk with Nana...


Or run if you're Marek . . .

Cousins minus Micah and Ava


Madelyn's big catfish catch!




July 7th - Marek's 4th Birthday!

Not to be outdone, Madelyn lost her 1st tooth at his birthday party!


 Tom took me on a surprise trip to Vail, Co.  It was all my favorite things in my favorite place!

Mountain Biking...

Hot Air Balloon Ride!!  It was so beautiful!!



Check out our shadow!  


Our captain...


Hot tub with the view of the ski slopes in the background...


Girls Trip to close off July...

Love these girls...


August 2010


Madelyn's first day of Elementary School!  My little Kindergartener...

Micah growing like a weed!


SEPTEMBER 2010


Madelyn and our Au Pair, Claudia, making cookies!  (Madelyn's such a poser!)



Marek's first day of Preschool!!






No comments: