Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soccer Camp

The kids started soccer camp this week.  Madelyn has never played because she's so busy with dance and piano.

She said she "loved" it.  Of course, she wants to do everything which is impossible with her schedule, we'll see  . . . 
 Madelyn was actually very good . . .
 Marek was the youngest person in his "age group".  He held his own alright but when he's tired - he doesn't have any issues with just sitting down wherever he is to take a break.  :) That's my boy.

 Micah would just sit and watch all the kids run around . . .

 With little naps here and there. . .
 I was impressed with my dainty little girl - she didn't have the proper equipment (shin guards and cleats) but she got right out there with everyone with no fear!
 My sweet, joyful boy.



 I got the kids their shin guards and cleats for the second day of camp.  I wanted to make sure they liked it before spending even more money!
They both had so much fun all week!

No comments: