Sunday, March 18, 2007

Girls Night Out!

I had a much needed girls night out with Gena and her cute friends in Dallas the weekend before my birthday. Apparantly I drowned my aging sorrows in alcohol (too much). I was in bed sick the next morning . . . or day depending on who you talk to. I guess I'm not as young as I once was. I'm getting old and my body can't handle it! :(


We ate dinner at Javier's in Dallas. Herein lays the problem. I started off with two VERY strong Margs . . .
Gena, Sarah (Gena's roommate), Crystal, Me
Unfortunately for me, I started drinking vodka tonics after dinner. Oh, poor me. I wish I could go back and tell myself to slow down . . .

Sarah, me, Gena

Still at Javier's drinking Vodka tonics . . .

Sarah, me, Crystal

I blame this man. He was the manager bringing me drinks. :)

It was a very fun girls night! Now, I must rest up for the next one . . .

No comments: