Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nana's House

Nana watched Dylan, Landon, Ashlynn, and Chase one day last week so I decided to go help her with some adult conversation. Unfortunately, that conversation usually (and did) consists of "don't touch that", "don't hit your cousin", "don't hit your brother", "don't run", etc.

I was able to take a few pictures during all of the chaos . . .
Dylan and Landon are so intrigued by my little man!
Nana made Madelyn her long awaited Princess birthday cake. I'm so glad I gave up sweets for Lent because the whole cake came home with us. Tommy had no problem polishing it off. Where does it go on him?!
I was even able to take a picture of all six looking in my general direction! It was actually not St. Patrick's Day although you'd never be able to tell with the boys in their green striped shirts!
Two seconds later everyone was back to doing their own thing . . .
Thanks, Nana!

No comments: