Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LONG LONG Time No Blog

Well, we've moved! 2008 has been a crazy year so far. . . I went and interviewed at Corning for a sales position a couple weeks ago all while we were waiting to hear about the house we put a bid on. We didn't get the house BUT have moved into an 8000 square foot home instead! It's a friend of Tom's who's been trying to sell his $2.9M home for a few years. He built this home as a smaller replica of his 10K square foot home that he's trying to sell. I don't know how we'll ever find anything that will measure up . . . :) It's nice to have all of our "stuff" back and to have Brock back with us! He's loving the new pad - in fact he has special doggie doors around the house that open for him when he needs to go out! I love that as well! The kids have a play room that is bigger than our old house was! Madelyn thinks she's living in a castle and just in time for her "Island Princess" birthday party this weekend!





Meanwhile, I've also been fighting bronchitis! Yuck - never had that before. I was so sick last week - fever of 103.2 and body tremors. I'm MUCH better this week after being on 4 prescriptions!





We're getting settled pretty well - I've finally got my computer up and running! Yeah! I'll post pictures of the house when I have them. Although my camer has been broken, too . . .

Here's my "Island Princess" Madelyn . . .

The party is sure to be a Grand Affair!

1 comment:

sarahandmatt said...

I have missed your blogging! Let us know when you are settled enough and ready for a playdate!