Saturday, February 16, 2008

Madelyn's FEBRUARY Birthday Party

Ok - so they're a little late but we had just moved, my computer wasn't up for a while, I started my job right after her party, I was sick, etc etc . . . Here are the pics . . .



The presents . . .

The people . . .
The "Island Princess" . . .
The cake . . .
The cupcakes . . .
The two . . .
The royal crowing of the Birthday Princess . . .
the patience . . .
The crabby Princess
(Mads was a little off on her big day - maybe it was overwhelming!!)


The individual candles
(everyone had their own candle to blow out . . .)
The blowing of candles . . .
The digging in . . .
The Happy Princess . . .
(There's my girl)
The opening of presents . . .
The anticipation. . .
The crowd!

The helpers . . .
The excitement . . .


We are so glad that all of the princes and princesses could join us on her big day!



(Thank you ADAM for taking such great pictures for me. :)

THE END!!

1 comment:

Mariana Bicudo said...

[b]I just wanna say that I can't wait to arrive on Tuesday, and that I know we are having a wonderful year together! The kids are really cute, and you are a wonderful family! I am really happy in being part of this family! Thanks so much :)