Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aunt Bonnie

Nana bought Aunt Bonnie a plane ticket down here for her retirement gift. We just love having her here! We tried to spend every free night with her and Nana and Papa's.

Ashlynn, Chase, and Madelyn snuggling up together . . .
We all walked to a new park near Nana and Papa's after dinner and had so much fun until Marek fell off the slide. I nearly had a heart attack. I was standing close by taking a picture and the rubber on his tennis shoe caught and he flipped over the side. I was so very VERY thankful that he completely flipped over and landed flat on his back. It knocked the wind out of him and he cried very hard. I nearly threw up but he is a tough kid and after a few tears he got right up and got back on that horse!
Climbing the rock . . .
I'm incredibly strong and held the rocks up so Marek could pass through. He was impressed, anyway.
Nana and Neena swinging (that's right - together they're "Neena-Nana")



No comments: