Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Farewell to Donn-A

My roommate (yes, I still call her that even though it's been 7 years) is moving back to North Carolina with her husband and two baby girls. It's very sad this whole growing up thing and doing what's best for the family. :( I had a little gathering at my house - just Cindy and Donna - Susie Q couldn't make it. It was right before Thanksgiving. I didn't get one picture with Donna - we talked, ate cheese, reminisced, and drank wine so there wasn't a lot of picture taking going on. We will miss our little Chicken and her chiclets but will keep in touch. Susan and I will travel to NC occasionally for work and will see our little Donn-A then.
I did manage to snap one shot of Cindy holding my baby girl. . .

We miss you already, Mother Clucker. :)

No comments: