Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I just love Thanksgiving and feel that we have SO much to be thankful for. We celebrated at Nana and Papa's house and actually got some family shots! It gets a little crazy with 8 kids around . . .


Our famOley of Five!
My baby girl and me . . .

The Whisenants . . .

All 8 grandbabies . . .
There were so many cameras flashing and people saying "smile", "say cheese", etc that I wanted them to take a break with a crazy face picture . . . :)

My Precious Blessings . . .
All eight in the gigantic Christmas Stockings that Nana found . . .

(It's finally even with 4 boys and 4 girls!)
Nana playing games with all the boys!
I had found some paintable plates and bought enough for all the grandbabies - Ashlynn and Madelyn got to do two - one for them and one for their baby sisters. :)



My little Christmas present . . .
I don't know how it happend but Ashlynn asked if Madelyn could sleep over at her house. Then Chase was asking if he could sleep at the Whisenants and Marek overheard so he got invited. Tom and I were almost empty nested but it was so nice to just spend time with our baby girl and SLEEP IN!


We went to pick up the kids the next day and hung out with the Posts for a little while. The kids went over to the park and Steph and I joined them with Micah and Ava.

So happy to be hangin' with her buddy. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: