Sunday, November 01, 2009

HALLOWEEN

We finally had time to carve our pumpkins just before getting dressed and heading out to Trick and Treat on Halloween night!
Micah got to hang out and watch the action! She was very excited . . .
The fury of carving! The kids didn't like touching the "guts" so daddy and I got to do that fun part. :)

Marek shouldn't be using that sharp thing . . . especially as a weapon . . .

Check out the concentration on their faces!

My angel - working so hard.
So proud of her masterpiece!
Daddy, too . . .
My work of art (I cheated and used a stencil) . . .

We put the pumpkins on the front porch, got suited up in our costumes and attempted a family photo . . . too dark . . .

TRICK OR TREAT!
Marek LOVED being Scooby Doo. That is by far the kids' favorite show so we all dressed up as Scooby and the gang. . . Marek kept showing random passers by his tail. hehehe
So at a random neighbors house, they were standing outside so we asked if they would take our photo. What nice neighbors. :)
Shaggy, Velma, Pea in a Pod, Scooby, Daphne. :)
So when I was shopping for our costumes, I was pregnant and didn't try on my dress. It was a bit on the short side so needless to say I didn't do any bending and I was constantly pulling down on the dress. Oh well, it served it's purpose!

We got a LOT of candy and had such a blast!

No comments: