Monday, October 22, 2007

What Are Little Boys Made Of?

Climbing 'n' throwing 'n' pratfalls! Marek is such a boy. I say that a lot. I obviously knew that boys and girls were different - I have 3 nephews. However, it's amazing how young they show their disparities and it's also very different when it's your child! He loves anything with wheels and makes car sounds. He loves to throw (anything, really) and play catch. He has been climbing on everything (couch, tables, chairs, etc) since before he could crawl! He recently figured out how to climb over the gate at the bottom of my parent's stairs. That's right - OVER! He sticks his little toes in the lattice and he's up and over. No fear.

Another one of his many "boy" traits is always trying to be silly and make people laugh. One of his favorite comedic tricks is the pratfall. He's got it perfected now - so stinkin' cute!

I remember my nephews doing these things when they were babies. I'm looking forward to being presented with dead bugs and rodents in my future . . .

That's what little boys are made of!

No comments: