Saturday, October 10, 2009

Micah Elizabeth Oley is Here!

After 8 1/2 months, our newest little angel made her debut into this cold, bright, loud world!
Tom and Aunt Kelly getting scrubbed up and ready to join me in the OR . . .
Micah is born at 10:24 pm on October 8th! Look at all that HAIR!


Her hair was so dark and long!


7 lbs 12 oz and 19" long . . .
Daddy talking to his new little girl . . .

Counting all her fingers . . .Giving Miss Micah sweet kisses . . .
Daddy holding his girl for the first time . . .
I finally get to see her!

Then I finally got to hold my new angel.

Only hours old - dreaming and smiling about all her angels. . .
Ok - so I had to try on all the hair accessories . . . notice I didn't have any clips - I really wasn't expecting all that hair!

The kids came on Friday to meet their little sister . . .
Daddy getting some more lovin' . . .
Everyone getting a good look at our baby girl . . .
HAIR! And no, I did not have heart burn as bad as with the other two!
Sweet princess.
Nana and Papa fighting over who gets to hold her . . .
(It appears Nana won . . .)
More hair accessories!
So comfy. Makes me want to crawl in there with her . . .
Getting ready to go home!

When I went into the hospital on Thursday, it was in the 80's. When we left on Saturday, it was in the 50's! Needless to say, I wasn't prepared with our going home outfits! Thankfully, Nana and Papa brought up this little jumper/costume complete with a tail! It was perfect and kept our little princess warm. :)
All snug in her car seat . . .

Can't wait to get her home.
Three really is a charm. This pregnancy was my most uneventful and so was the delivery! Thank you God for yet another beautiful blessing.

No comments: