Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I got anew camera as an early Christmas present! I love it - it's a digital SLR and I'm still learning everything that it does! I'm going to take a few classes with a friend (foodie foodsteps momma!) because we happened to get the same exact camera!
We woke on the 2nd day of December to a flurry of snow! The kids were so excited! I had to load up all the kids and get Madelyn to school and got some shots of Marek when we got home.
brrrrrrr!



2 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

What kind of dslr did you get? I got a Canon in Sept and maybe I should take the classes with y'all :)

Oleys said...

Hi, Sarah! It's a Nikon D5000 and I love it! I'll let you know when we do the classes! It will probably be after the first of the year. :) Merry Christmas!