Friday, September 04, 2009

California Caramel Company

So I forgot to mention the great party favors I had at my dad's retirement party. Here they are:


Caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels. So yummy.



Here's the story behind them . . .

The lady that does my eyebrows in Dallas had gone to California to visit her sister and who had these great caramel and chocolate covered pretzels as favors for her daughters graduation or birthday party (whatever). She brought home some extras because they were so stinkin' good. She shared one with me and I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant or what but they are RIDICULOUSLY good. Needless to say I ordered them for my dad's party. They personalize them for you, too (for an extra charge, of course!). They were a hit. :)

Check them out: http://californiacaramelcompany.com/

No comments: