Friday, September 25, 2009

Mari's Birthday & 36 Weeks!

On Maris' birthday I was exactly 36 weeks! I'm feeling every bit of it let me tell you . . .
For Mari's birthday we did the "traditional" (2nd time now) dinner at Boi Na Braza.
Here's Mari blowing out the candle on her banana bar (with a little help from Madelyn) at home after dinner . . .

Here I am in all my largeness . . .I try to take comfort in the fact that I've done this twice before and I know that the weight eventually comes off and my nose will eventually be back to it's normal size . . . some day . . . hopefully soon . . .

2 comments:

pam said...

You are all belly girl! So cute! I can find others cute as preggers but not myself so much. I am with you on the weight gain thing. It's painful to see the numbers on the scale but I'm hopeful that everything will go away like before and I'll be myself again one day. Love the fabrics you're using for bedding. Can't wait to see your baby girl.

Oleys said...

Thank you! I feel big all over - and the scale shows that, too! I can't believe how much I've gained (which is between me and my darned scale!). ;) My lips, cheeks, eyes, NOSE - everything is BIG! You are SO cute preggers! It makes me sick - you're tiny! I can't wait to see your little girl, too. I'm very excited for Madelyn (and Marek) to have a sister. I love my sisters. :)