Friday, September 04, 2009

Sigh

My long crazy week/month is over. Just this week I had two parent/teacher nights, a "Kinder Curriculum" night with 3 nights of company dance and piano lessons in between.

One question I did ask at Madelyn's Kinder Curriculum was about President Obama's speech that will be broadcast at schools on September 8th. I listen to talk radio (660 KSKY) and it was the only place I had heard about this speech. I really don't think the mainstream media was "advertising" this topic. I was very concerned about this and what the agenda was. I was glad to hear that our teachers had decided NOT to air the speech during school but to put a link to it on the school's website if we (the parent's) chose to listen and/or allow our children to listen.
Double Sigh. :)
More crazy weeks/months ahead . . .
(my guess is that Micah will arrive around October 7th!)

No comments: