Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer!

Well, my little man did a trial soccer class last Friday and that's all it took. He's hooked and can't stop talking about it!
First of all, before we even got to the class - he had to find and wear a shirt that had a soccer ball on it. Thankfully, we have a few. :)

When we got there he stood frozen staring at the field in shock/amazement/excitement.

As soon as I said "ok" he ran onto the field and started running and kicking any ball in his path! It was too cute - I giggled the entire time.

GOAL!

Stretching before class with his "team" . . .
Doing some warm up excercises . . .

Here is a video clip of Marek's very first soccer practice . . .



A few of my favorite video moments:
  • his celebrations after his goals,
  • his unnecessary coughs,
  • and his nervous giggle when his coach kicks his ball.

My little man.

No comments: