Thursday, December 24, 2009

73 deg and Sunny

. . . was the forecast yesterday! It was so beautiful outside - it's hard to believe it's back down to 40 today. Merry Christmas Eve!! We took advantage of the gorgeous weather by walking to the park. We ran into a little girl that goes to Madelyn's school and all the kids played together while I chatted with her mom. Turns out a lot there were quite a few more Kindergardeners in our neighborhood!
Micah was loving the ride to the park - slowly falling asleep . . .
I forgot the duck food again. I've got several bread "butts" that I've been meaning to bring. Maybe next time . . .

I love my new camera. :)

Marek gets this look on his face when he gets really excited . . . If you see this, look out!

Our sweet watch dog. I won't yell at him anymore when he barks at the mailman, garbage men, cyclists, walkers, joggers, etc . . .

We got home and the kids played out back. This is the teeter totter daddy found on Craig's List
What a great day!!

No comments: