Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa!

We had a filled weekend with dance and Jasmine's birthday party on Saturday, and an Indian Princess Christmas party on Sunday. We got all dressed up on Sunday to get pictures with Santa at Southlake Town Square before the party. It was an outdoor setup and it was a beautiful day so I figured the 30 minutes we gave ourselves simply wouldn't be enough. We got there and there was hardly a line at all! We waited for about 15 minutes which was fine in the 70 deg weather! Santa was very sweet - Marek asked for a Buzz Lightyear and Madelyn asked for "anything". :) She is so stinkin' sweet and it really helped me out since I have already done all the Christmas shopping!

Marek waiting to see Santa. . .

Madelyn waiting patiently . . .


The kids were so well behaved while we waited - I was so proud and grateful . . .
Finally the big moment!
Santa and baby girl . . .
No smile from Micah in this pic but I'm surprised she's not crying because the lady taking the pcture pushed her head back to get the picture!! I was a little shocked. I should have pushed her head. . . Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: